Have you created your signature offer yet?
You know – that package of services and extras where you can do your best work with your favorite clients? Where you can share milestones and action steps based on your experience to help them get from point A to point B over a period of 3 hours to 3 months, or more?
Your offerings are just a way for you to put together what you have to offer in a way that you believe will best serve your clients and in a structure that you’ll enjoy working in.
It’s nothing more than that.
So don’t get too nervous if you’re just starting out that you have to get it just right.
You offerings are how you package your purpose and your “signature solution” or the transformation you offer into a tangible, time-defined offer, such as a short 3 hour or one day intensive, or a 90-day, or a 4 to 6 month offer.
You’ll want to start with a simple, basic package and make the value obvious so that it’s an easy decision when an ideal client comes along.
When I first started my coaching business, I had no idea what an impact not having a clear marketing message and attractive coaching packages and programs would have on my business.
Needless to say, I struggled.
After discovering the power of creating & selling coaching packages, Skype intensives and in-person intensives and retreats, I went from selling $97 consultations to having 5-figure months.
My initial offerings were all based around my signature program “Thriving Coaching Business” and when I started out, my offers included:
- My signature coaching package (it started as 3 months, then went to 4, then 5 months)
- Half-day Skype intensives (I love doing these!)
- One day in-person intensive (a fantastic way to take a deeper dive with your clients and offer a transformative experience in a luxury setting)
Here is an example of 3 Coaching Packages you might offer based on your signature system:
1. Package A) $500 includes a 90 minute Skype session and one 30 minute follow-up session (no email support included).
2. Package B) $2000 includes ten 45 minute sessions over 90 days, plus email support. (Or a payment plan of $700 a month for three months). Or, a one-day intensive or retreat for $2000.
3. Package C) $4000 includes an in-person half-day intensive plus 90 days of follow-up weekly 30 to 60 minute sessions plus email support. Or, a six-month package with sessions 3 times a month.
If you are missing any of these pieces in your business, you are leaving money on the table!
Creating my own signature coaching package and other high-level coaching programs changed my life and it can do the same for you.
I wish you much success in creating and selling your signature offer!
~ Jan xo
PS: Want my help to create, package and sell your signature offer and attract higher fee clients?
Take a look at all that’s included in my new program:
BOOKED UP COACH: 6 Steps to a Fully Booked Business and Ultimate Freedom Lifestyle