Have you ever thought about creating an online course?
Online courses are one of the best ways for coaches to scale up their coaching business and make a bigger impact.
But where do you start?
In my video this week I talk about 3 things you must consider when choosing a topic for your first online course.
Click here to watch this VIDEO on my Facebook page (and be sure to like my page and leave a comment!)
To have a successful course launch you need to consider:
1. your expertise and passion
2. a big problem your audience is experiencing that you could help them with, and
3. an existing demand in your marketplace where people are already looking for solutions
Comment on the video to let me know your thoughts on this topic.
Be sure to like my Facebook page too so you’ll be notified when I go live again!
My goal is to empower more women to share their voice and their message and to step up as a more visible leaders so that together we can inspire positive change in the world.
Join me every Thursday at 3pm Eastern Time (12pm Pacific) on my Facebook page for my weekly live videos where I help coaches and changemakers to grow their business online and impact more people.
Until next time…
PS: Whenever you’re ready, here are three ways I can help you…
1. Grab a free copy of my Booked Up Coach Roadmap
A lot has changed when it comes to attracting clients online so download your roadmap right away to get the steps you need to set up your coaching business up for success. — Click here.
2. Join my free Facebook Community, Coaches & Changemakers. This is THE community to connect with other women coaches and solopreneurs who are starting and growing their own coaching and online course business. — Click here.
3. Apply for a mentorship spot with me. (Not for newbies.)
If you are already running a successful coaching business, and are passionate about impacting as many people as possible…let’s talk. Start by completing this application. — Click here