“The 3 Keys To a Thriving Business in 2010 for Women Entrepreneurs”
What are the keys to success that you need as a women business owner so you can thrive in the new economy in 2010?
My colleague, Carolyn Ellis, and I have put together this special free teleseminar for women entrepreneurs and solo-professionals to help you hit the ground running in 2010. We want to share what we see as the three keys to success so you can thrive in 2010.
We’ll share important secrets and techniques so you can accelerate your business growth and not just survive, but thrive in the challenging, changing economy in 2010.
After all, the economic landscape is changing fast. The speed and scale of change is unprecedented. New responses are required to keep up as old style business strategies just don’t cut it any longer. Change is here to stay, and it will likely get more rapid and dramatic.
You’ll leave this teleseminar knowing:
- How to adopt a THRIVE mindset to change any situation of challenge or adversity into one of opportunity.
- 3 critical mistakes most women entrepreneurs make in designing their business – and the pieces you absolutely must have in your 2010 business plan.
- Why claiming your brilliance now will be critical to your financial success.
- 5 ways women sabotage themselves in business and ways to quickly shift those behaviors to increase your level of confidence and income.
- The 1 key question to ask yourself so you can confidently claim your full brilliance every day and thrive in 2010.
Find out more here about the Brilliance Mastermind Coaching Intensive for Women Entrepreneurs and Independent Professionals taking place January 22 & 23, 2010 at the Verity Club in downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada.