Media Page for Jan Marie Dore
If you’d like to interview Jan Marie Dore for your radio or TV show, newspaper, blog, podcast or article in person by phone, contact us:
o By email at info [@] janmariedore.com or use our Contact Page
o By phone at (+1) 226-500-1558 (Eastern Time, Ontario, Canada)
Email is preferred if there’s not a tight timeline. When making your request, please let me know your deadline and the angle of your story.
Current News Items Jan Marie Dore Can Speak About
Jan can comment on the following news items for your next article, talk show, interview or podcast:
- Women Are the New Wave of Entrepreneurs and Leaders in the Feminine Style
- Women Leaving Corporate Jobs to Start Small Businesses
- Women Starting Small Businesses at a Fast Rate
- Boomer Women Starting Businesses to Make a Difference and Leave a Legacy
- Work at Home Moms Growing Global Businesses
Jan Marie Dore is available to be interviewed on the following entrepreneurial topics:
- How to Sign Up More Clients Easily ansd Authentically Every Time: The Client Sales Success System
- Define Your Distinctive Personal Brand to Stand Out, Get Noticed and Get Hired
- The Female Advantage: How to Use Your Natural Strengths to Lead With Style
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: The Mindset and Success Habits You Need to Thrive in Today’s Small Business Environment
- The Coaching Clinic®: Strategic Skills for Leaders, Executives, Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Creativity, Intuition, and Spirituality in Business
To hear how Jan would sound for your radio interview, listen to these audio programs:
For full details on speaking programs and presentations, please
Jan Marie Dore, BA, CMA, MCC – Short Bio
Jan Marie Dore is an international authority on women’s entrepreneurship dedicated to advancing women in business. She is a speaker, coach, mentor, author, business strategist and trained management consultant who draws on her extensive corporate background in senior financial roles and her many years as a successful entrepreneur.
Jan has been interviewed or quoted as an expert on women’s small business issues in the media, and regularly speaks to women’s business groups and conferences on entrepreneurial topics for women. She has played a pivotal role in helping thousands of women get on the path to more success, meaning, and income by mentoring them to develop their natural talents and teaching them effective strategies to stand out, get ahead, and communicate with confidence. Her clients are professional and expert women entrepreneurs worldwide who are inspiring and leading change and making a difference in people’s lives.
Jan is a Master Certified Coach (MCC), Certified Corporate Coach, and Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and has trained and mentored thousands of professional coaches as a faculty member of Corporate Coach University. She has partnered with the Women’s Executive Network – the largest association of female executives and leaders in Canada – to facilitate their Wisdom Mentoring Program. Jan has a loyal following of women who read her popular ezine and blog at JanMarieDore.com and FemalePreneurs.com
To schedule an interview:
o By email, contact info [@] janmariedore.com or use our Contact Page
o By phone, call 226-500-1558 (Eastern Time Toronto, Canada)
“On behalf of the International Coach Federation, we sincerely thank you for being a part of the ICF Annual International Conference. Your knowledge, passion and dedication to the profession were clear in what you imparted with conference attendees. The huge success of this year’s event is due largely to contributions of speakers such as you.” ~ The International Coach Federation International Conference Organizing Committee
See Speaker Page for Additional Speaking Topics and Testimonials.