Thursday, September 4th at 4pm Eastern/NY time (1pm Pacific/LA time).
Jody Colvard will share with you the secrets of marketing in this new digital revolution, from two Moms earning $100,000 for talking about parenting to a woman in New York who reaches over 100,000 people a day and sells ads on eBay….for hundreds of thousands of dollars a year…
You will learn:
- How Social Networking plays a key roll in building relationships and communities for your organization.
- How to build an email list of loyal fans that is responsive and can’t wait to share you with their friends.
- How to establish yourself as an expert and open doors that were previously closed to you.
- Why the old school way of marketing is being replaced by the power of online audio and video, in networks and through referrals, and how to plug into this secret today.
- The future of video via the Internet, mobile phones, and delivery direct to people’s homes via tools like Tivo and podcasting.
- How easily it is to reach people through their televisions without having to rely on the major channels and without having to have a huge budget (or any!) to get this going.
New distribution channels for audio and video are making it possible to record and distribute for little extra cost, and is blowing away your audience. Do you want to sit by while everyone else is reaching your audience?
About Jody Colvard
Jody Colvard is the founder of the FMG Network, an inspirational and motivational social media network, which empowers writers, speakers and experts with a global online platform to share their voices and messages through audio and video. The FMG Network is coupled with Jody’s and Declan Dunn’s Dunn Direct Media Marketing System which has helped many small businesses as well as larger companies share their message with the world.
Jody’s latest projects are Be a Show Host.Com. where she shares her vast experience with radio, video, image consulting, talent manager and public speaking to help people’s dreams of stardom come true using all the amazing technology available to us today. Jody’s other project is the WomeninPodcasting.com and MeninPodcasting.com, directories housing the voices of individuals from all over the world. Jody’s goal is to globally empower the voices of people with a cause and a message with the knowledge and tools that will allow them passion in their business, freedom in their finances and the ability to give to themselves and others, hence the motto for FMG Network: “Have Fun. Make Money. Do Good.”
To access monthly interviews like this one, join us in the FemalePreneurs.com
Ask The Experts Business Success Coaching Club.
[tags] small business marketing, social media marketing, podcasting [/tags]