2 Thursdays, September 25th and October 16th, 2008 at 4pm Eastern/NY time (1pm Pacific/LA time).
Call 1: 5 Ways to Use Social Media to Find & Create Your Next Joint Venture with Marketing Expert MaryPat Kavanagh on Thursday, September 25th, 2008 at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific
Learn a process to identify great joint ventures, understand Social Media and how to leverage this current fad to build a network of joint ventures. Discover where to find JV’s, how to connect with them, and how to leverage these new relationships to increase your web traffic, grow your list, create great products and make way more money than doing it all yourself!
You will learn:
• How to Identify the perfect JV
• What is Web 2.0/Social Media?
• What is the BEST social networking platform right now
• 5 Key Strategies to develop profitable, long-lasting JV’s
• How to leverage your relationships to build your list at record speed and make more money!
About MaryPat Kavanagh
MaryPat Kavanagh, aka The Queen of Connections and the Queen of Marketing (QueenofMarketing.com), is the President and Chief Marketing Strategist of Strategic Results Marketing LLC, an expert marketing firm specializing in entrepreneurial strategizing and planning. Her specialty is facilitating strategic, profitable, long-lasting relationships for her clients. She has developed the “Entrepreneur’s Bottom-Line Marketing Plan,” simplifying marketing for entrepreneurs.
MaryPat holds a major in Communication at the University of Arizona. She has been an entrepreneur since she was 20 years old. She has owned retail businesses, restaurants and consulting practices plus she believes in giving back to the community. She’s done this through involvement in her local Chambers of Commerce, networking organizations and professional development organizations. Find out more at QueenofMarketing.com.
Call 2: So Much Social Networking, So Little Time: How to Increase Your Effectiveness with an Integrated Social Networking Strategy with Nancy Marmolejo on Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific
You know that social networking is THE place to be for online marketing, but with so many sites to be on, how do you actually get anything done in the day? In this teleseminar, social networking strategist Nancy Marmolejo will walk you through an easy way to integrate your social networking presence so an entry in one place replicates itself across the web.
You will learn:
• What it means to integrate your social networking and how it can dramatically increase your online presence and overall effectiveness
• 5 social networking sites you can start integrating TODAY with just a few clicks of the keyboard
• The 1 Big Strategy you need to stay consistent and memorable
• How to time your social networking activities for maximum exposure, so you can schedule in your social networking
• The incredible site that allows you to see what all your friends are doing… on EVERY social networking site they participate on!
• How to maximize your social networking reach with 3 essential tips from the pros.
About Nancy Marmolejo
Nancy Marmolejo is a PR, media, and social networking strategist who teaches visionary entrepreneurs how to generate more money and attention by positioning themselves in the spotlight. An award winning business owner, Nancy is frequently quoted in the areas of business, creativity, and social networking. Learn how to leverage your visibility with powerful online video with Nancy’s FREE 7 part audio series available now at VivaVisibility.com
To access monthly interviews like this one, join us in the FemalePreneurs.com
Ask The Experts Business Success Coaching Club.
[tags] small business marketing, social media marketing, podcasting [/tags]