On my morning walk today, I was reflecting on what my new vision is for my business and my life. I know there is change ahead, so I’ve been spending time getting in touch with what that is.
I know that part of my vision includes an online learning center for women entrepreneurs . . . the coaches and changemakers who are up to good things in the world. I’m really excited about following that path.
So, what’s your vision? Do you have a big dream for your business and your life? How long has it been since you took the time to get really clear on what you want and where you’re going?
Without a vision, we end up in the muddle of day-to-day tasks, checking e-mails and social media and getting nowhere.
With a vision you get the chance to do great things, leave a legacy and feel fulfilled every day knowing that you’re living your purpose.
Which path do you want to take? I’m guessing it’s the one with a big dream and a clear vision.
If that’s so, here are 4 questions I ask my clients to answer when we start working together so that we both know what their big idea is that they feel called to create:
- Question #1: It’s five years from now and you’re looking back to today. What would you most like to have accomplished or become?
- Question #2: What’s the message in your heart you feel called to share with people?
- Question #3: What is the legacy you would like to leave before you finish your career?
- Question #4: What’s a problem or injustice you see in the world that you have overcome or experienced yourself or you just know you have the answer to because you’re so passionate about it?
Answering these questions will help you get started on a path to more clarity on the direction that will lead you deeper into your purpose.
Other things you can do to support yourself in stepping more fully into your vision are:
- Writing out your vision statement
- Setting aside a retreat day to dream big
- Getting clearer on your life purpose
- Creating a vision board or a collage of your vision
Sometimes we lose sight of our vision. And that’s my role as a coach to hold my client’s vision for them even when they’re lost in the weeds.
What could happen if you had a bigger vision? Just imagine the possibilities.
Share with me below your vision or the practices you use to get clear on your vision. I always love to hear from you!
I’m on a mission to support more women in making the impact they know they are meant to make and making the money they deserve.
My private mentorships are almost full. If you’d like to work with me . . .