This week I interviewed Kim Duke ‘The Sales Diva’ for our members call. Kim is very lively and knowledgeable and lots of fun!
She talked about the obstacles we create for ourselves in sales that stop us from making the money we want. She walked us through her 5 Sales Mistakes Women Make and told her story of how she figured out the mistakes women make in selling.
Here are some of the gems that I took away from our conversation:
- How to attract more clients and customers effortlessly
- Some quick and easy ways to change how we sell to get better results
- Why cold calling is a waste of time and what to do instead
- The biggest sales mistakes we’re making that are costing us money
- How to price ourselves so we don’t cheapen your products or services
- That sales is all about relationships, new ideas and problem solving – and women are very good at that
- Having a database and building a community is the most powerful thing we can do for sales
- How to make the selling process fun!
Kim reminded us to set bigger goals and start our sales planning at least 3 to 6 months ahead.
Kim Duke is ‘The Sales Diva’. She provides savvy, sassy sales training for women small biz owners and entrepreneurs. You can get her fabulous ezine and free report The 5 Biggest Sales Mistakes Women Make. I highly recommend them!
To access monthly interviews like this one, join us in the FemalePreneurs.com Ask The Experts Business Success Coaching Club.
[tags] small business selling, sales training, sales mistakes [/tags]