ICF Credentialing “Coaching Mastery” Mentor Program for Coaches Starts May 8, 2013
This Credentialing Mentor Program supports coaches seeking the required hours of mentor coaching as part of their ICF credentialing process. The program is designed specifically to prepare individuals for their ICF credential or ACC renewal. It is suitable for coaches seeking any of the three ICF certification levels: ACC (Associate Certified Coach), PCC (Professional Certified Coach) or MCC (Master Certified Coach). It meets the ICF Mentor Coaching requirements, and is available in both group and one-on-one formats.
The following key requirements are included:
- Mentoring by an MCC for 10 hours within a 3-month period of applying for the ICF credential
- A thorough understanding of the eleven ICF Core Competencies needed for the level of credential sought
- A deeper understanding of the minimum skill requirements for ACC, PCC or MCC
- Observed coaching with detailed feedback to assist in preparation for your recorded coaching session submission or the oral exam
- Identification of your strengths and potential blind spots as a coach
- A letter from your MCC mentor attesting to your coaching experience and level
- Assistance with completion of the ICF credential application
- Worksheets, coaching techniques, and the coaching conversation model framework to support you in mastering the coaching competencies
Who Will Benefit from This Program
ACC Coaches seeking the PCC Credential, or PCC Coaches seeking the MCC credential from the ICF, or coaches seeking renewal.
ICF Credits: 10 hours that qualify as ICF Mentoring hours
- One-On-One: Individual program of one-on-one coach mentoring
- Group: the Mentor Coaching Group is a 10 hour program that includes 7 hours of small group coaching and 3 hours of individual 1-1 mentor coaching.
Facilitator and Mentor: Jan Marie Dore, MCC, PMC
Jan Marie is a Master Certified Coach, Professional Mentor Coach, and Certified Corporate Coach who has trained and mentored thousands of coaches since 1998 as a faculty member of Coach Inc. Jan has been mentoring coaches to successfully achieve ICF certification since receiving her PCC credential in 1999.
Dates and Fee
Next group program starts Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific for 7 Wednesdays until June 26th. Global access by phone. All group calls will be recorded. One-on-one sessions will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
Your investment for 10 hours of coaching this intimate, transformational coaching circle is $995 if paid in full, or 3 payments of $345.
Please contact us for the Coach Mentoring Application and we’ll schedule a brief phone conversation with Jan Marie to ensure this is the right program for you.
What Coaches Say About Mentoring with Jan Marie
“Jan Marie is a gracious, generous mentor who models the very best of coaching. She shares her knowledge and encourages coaches to keep learning and growing in such a nurturing environment.” ~ Karen Marcus
“Jan Marie has a unique coaching presence. I was privileged to participate in her course and gained powerful knowledge and skill to go forth confidently in my coaching practice. She is a highly skilled and masterful coach and an outstanding leader.” ~ John Kurtz
“I found Jan Marie’s facilitation and leadership to be open, enriching and flexible. She is an excellent role model and gem of a teacher, always attuned to the participants and the materials.” ~ Deborah Rubyan
“Jan Marie is a fabulous coach model who goes beyond the call in providing relevant resources and sound advice. She is outstanding!” ~ Cherie Sprague
Contact us to request the Coach Mentoring Application and we’ll schedule conversation to ensure this is the right program for you.