Group programs have so many benefits, I often wonder why more people don’t offer them. Group coaching and training programs have been a mainstay of my business for many years.
When I work with coaches and service providers who have designed their business to deliver only one-on-one services, the next step I most often suggest for them is to add a group program to their service offerings.
This could be in the form of a seminar, workshop or retreat, or a virtual teleseminar, webinar, online video training or membership site – or a mix of several of these online and in-person formats. The idea is that you take what you currently offer one-on-one, and modify it slightly to fit a group format.
My business, my income and my life changed when I added the group model to my business many years ago. I had a full practice of one-on-one clients, but I was left with very little time to do anything else.
By adding group programs, it freed up my time, boosted my income, and gave a way for people to try me out at a lower price point and with less of a time commitment than my one-on-one services.
The benefits of adding group programs are many, namely:
- you start shifting away from the limiting time-for-money income model
- you reach more people with your work
- you gain leverage in your income – meaning you earn more in one hour with groups than you do one-on-one
- you free up time by standardizing your offer in a group format instead of customizing your work for each client (which can take an enormous amount of your time)
- you experience deep satisfaction knowing your gifts and talents are touching more lives
By adding a group programs to your business model, you gain more time freedom, greater satisfaction and influence.
And I want that for you.
Plus, you know you’ve made a real difference changing more people’s lives in a positive way.
Doesn’t that sound worth it?
I invite your questions and comments below about designing and delivering group programs.
~ Jan Marie
Profitable Group Programs in The Next 60 Days?
If you know you’re ready now to add group programs as an income stream – and you’d like step-by-step mentoring and support and a proven formula to add group programs as a new profit center in your business –
- and – if you’re interested in launching a group in the next 60 days . . .
Consider joining me for my new 6 week training and coaching program that starts WEDNESDAY February 19th.(You can still join in until Feb 24th).
Group Program Profit Secrets: The Six Step System to Design, Deliver, Launch, and Fill Highly Effective and Profitable Group Coaching Programs
You can get a jump start on the early pricing and save your seat as space is limited.