I had a conversation with Dr. Lynda Klau about what it means to have your authentic voice and to live authentically.
Lynda says that we all yearn to be real and to feel connected to ourselves and others. Often, however, we lose this connection. We’re not living from our deepest passion, and we cannot find a way to bring it back into our lives.
Lynda believes that to live from our authenticity means that we connect with our core, innermost truth and honor our feelings and beliefs. To live authentically means living in harmony with our body, mind and heart.
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO REPLAY HERE.
Click the arrow to play or pause the Audio.
Some of the things Lynda talks about in this audio recording include:
- How to recognize your authentic voice
- How you know if you’re in touch with your authentic voice
- How you have your authentic voice
- Where your authentic voice emanates from
- What conditions need to be in place to get in touch with your authentic voice
- How it feels when we don’t have our voice
- How we lose our authentic voice
- What gets in the way of people hearing it
- How you can reclaim or get back your authentic voice
- How having our authentic voice will change our lives
Lynda takes you through an exercise to get in touch with your ‘witness self’ – a key to unlocking your authentic voice. Listen to this conversation to find out how to live from your authentic self and transform your ability to communicate with your self and others.
About Dr. Lynda Klau
Lynda Klau, Ph.D. licensed clinical psychologist, coach and speaker has worked for over two decades with individuals and organizations as an integrative spiritual therapist, coach and holistic business strategist.
A professional public speaker, and published author, Dr. Klau conducts workshops nationally and internationally and has appeared on radio and television. She has been a board member of The Spirit of Work, and a former tenured Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ramapo College in New Jersey. Her unique set of skills and cutting edge tools for transformation (various forms of: meditation, voice and breathe work, guided imagery, body therapies) form the foundation of her company Life Unlimited: The Center for Human Possibility. Her practice is based in New York City, where she lives. Find out more at DrLyndaKlau.com