One of the most powerful tools for understanding ourselves and others is the Enneagram, a personality assessment with nine different types and an ancient symbol of change and transformation. This call is especially suitable for coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, hypnotherapists, HR directors, acupuncturists, and others who work one-on-one with clients and those who are simply interested in the Enneagram for their own development.
Jan Marie Dore will interview Special Guest Expert Roxanne Howe-Murphy about her new book “Deep Coaching: Using The Enneagram As A Catalyst For Profound Change”. You’ll leave this call with an understanding of how to use the Enneagram with clients in your coaching or professional service business.
Benefits of this conversation:
- the Enneagram is introduced as a tool for profound transformation and awakening
- understand the contribution of the Enneagram toward healthy relationships
- explore the value of “deep coaching” for both the coach and the client
- learn how the Enneagram deepens the experience of presence
- be introduced to how the Enneagram focuses on developing multiple intelligences
- recognize that the real work of the Enneagram is to go far beyond “typing”
To access monthly interviews like this one, join us in the FemalePreneurs.com Ask The Experts Business Success Coaching Club.
[tags] enneagram, enneagram for coaching [/tags]