As you may know, I coach with coaches, speakers and experts to strategize a complete plan for building their information marketing business. Most are already specialists in their area of expertise, but the one skill they often don’t have is…..
Creating a website that sells.
- recruit new visitors
- gather contact information
- offer valuable free content
- sell a low priced product or course, and
- continue the system of selling higher priced services and products?
If not, here are 12 tips to create a simple website that sells:
- Have a powerful headline that pulls people in.
- Keep your most important marketing messages at the top of your page.
- Make a free offer of something enticing that people will gladly exchange their name and email address for – such as a valuable report, a mini course, teleseminar or a quiz and an email newsletter.
- Install a system that captures names and email addresses and sends a follow up response automatically.
- Have your sign up box displayed prominently at the top of the page.
- Keep your navigation very simple to feature the main pages that will drive sales.
- Always highlight the benefits of your services and products.
- Use simple words that you would say in conversation.
- Display your complete contact information on your web site to establish credibility.
- Include testimonials from satisfied clients with the results they achieved.
- Ask for the sale, and
- Make it very easy to buy.
The layout and design of your web site is critical to your online success. Use these simple tips to get started tweaking your site so you entice more sales and build your reputation as an expert in your field.
[tags] small business marketing, small business website strategy, attract clients, lead generation, website that sells [/tags]