Alexis talks about entrepreneurship being an evolutionary path – and I couldn’t agree with her more. Nothing brings up your stuff more than being in business for yourself!
Here are some ideas I took away from her talk I’d like to share with you about what it takes to be an evolutionary entrepreneur:
- Do your great work
- Do just what you came here to do
- Work only in your zone of genius
- Put the right foundation beneath your great work
- Create packages, programs and products based on the outcome you provide
- Build a leveraged, sustainable, freedom-based business
- Put what you do into an income model, then bring on a team to support you
The new business model for entrepreneurs is leveraged, profitable and sustainable. You’re working only with those clients who you know are a perfect fit for your unique purpose.
This is exactly what I love helping women to do – to redesign their business model and programs using this type of structure.
What are your thoughts?