2 Thursdays, October 2, 2008 and October 16th, 2008 at 4pm Eastern/NY time (1pm Pacific/LA time).
Call 1: Creating Your Social Media Writing Strategy with Marilyn Schwader
on Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific
Do you have a Social Media Strategy? If not, then join published author and social media coach Marilyn Schwader with Jan Marie Dore for an information and inspiration-packed teleseminar webcast that will teach you…
• What social media is and how it can help you drive free traffic to your site for more book sells
• 3 strategies you can use to market your book using social media
• How to write for Social Media so you are simply and effectively providing compelling information
• How to use simple online tools to pick and use keywords so that your target market will find you
• How to pick the social mediums that your target market use so you aren’t shooting in the dark
• How to use blogging so that it doesn’t drain you
If you have been confused and frustrated with what to do and where to start using social media, you’ll learn specific step-by-step instructions on how to create your Social Media Strategy. You will receive proven, practical knowledge that really works!
About Marilyn Schwader
Marilyn Schwader is a published author and writing coach who guides authors and business owners to develop and promote their writing, from concept to the marketplace. Having worked with over 125 authors to help them become published and to market their writing, Marilyn is using her own knowledge of the art of writing and her love of technology to teach others how to prosper by sharing their stories and experience. She specializes in helping her clients create a visionary and focused strategy to share their message with the world. Visit ClarityofVision.com to read Marilyn’s blog, and for more information about her webinars, teaching, and information products.
Call 2: So Much Social Networking, So Little Time: How to Increase Your Effectiveness with an Integrated Social Networking Strategy with Nancy Marmolejo on Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific
You know that social networking is THE place to be for online marketing, but with so many sites to be on, how do you actually get anything done in the day? In this teleseminar, social networking strategist Nancy Marmolejo will walk you through an easy way to integrate your social networking presence so an entry in one place replicates itself across the web.
You will learn:
• What it means to integrate your social networking and how it can dramatically increase your online presence and overall effectiveness
• 5 social networking sites you can start integrating TODAY with just a few clicks of the keyboard
• The 1 Big Strategy you need to stay consistent and memorable
• How to time your social networking activities for maximum exposure, so you can schedule in your social networking
• The incredible site that allows you to see what all your friends are doing… on EVERY social networking site they participate on!
• How to maximize your social networking reach with 3 essential tips from the pros.
About Nancy Marmolejo
Nancy Marmolejo is a PR, media, and social networking strategist who teaches visionary entrepreneurs how to generate more money and attention by positioning themselves in the spotlight. An award winning business owner, Nancy is frequently quoted in the areas of business, creativity, and social networking. Learn how to leverage your visibility with powerful online video with Nancy’s FREE 7 part audio series available now at VivaVisibility.com
To access monthly interviews like this one, join us in the FemalePreneurs.com
Ask The Experts Business Success Coaching Club.
[tags] small business marketing, social media marketing, podcasting [/tags]